A country I would like to visit: 日本

 

There are a lot of countries I would like to visit at the moment, such as Spain, Greece, Norway, Sweden, Morocco, Mexico, and Peru. But above them all, I would love to travel to Japan and live there for a couple of months. You might be wondering why Japan? 

For me, there are plenty of good reasons to visit -the land of the rising sun-. First of all, its culture and traditions. Japan is well known for having the perfect mixture between Eastern traditions and Western modernity. Even though it is one of the oldest civilizations and it counts with some of the most well-preserved natural scenery in the world, it also has cities like Tokyo, which is famed for being one of the most advanced cities in the world.


Another reason to visit Japan is the social behavior of its people. Japanese citizens have the attitude to bother the people in their environment as little as possible. Everyone is as respectful as they can be and also incredibly helpful. 

Everything I know about Japanese society and their country I had learned by consuming media such as photography, books, films, and anime. Also, my favorite writers happen to be Japanese. Among them are worth mentioning Shuntaro Tanikawa, Yukio Mishima, and Haruki Murakami.  




If I can travel to Japan any time soon in the future. I would like to visit the Hiroshima Peace Memorial. I would also love to attend the Yaedake Cherry Blossom Festival in Okinawa, to ride the Shinkansen high-speed bullet train. And finally, I would love to climb Mount Fuji.

Although Japan is a great place to visit as a tourist, in my opinion, it would be way better to have the opportunity to study and work there (for an extended period). And be able to have my own daily life experience in the countryside, having direct contact with nature. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares